Assisted Living in Arizona is licensed and regulated by the state. There are three levels of licensing for care including:
- Personal care
- Supervisory care
- Directed care
There are two designated types of assisted living based on size.
- Assisted Living homes also referred to as residential care homes, board homes, or group homes. Learn more about Care Homes.
- Assisted Living Communities are commercial facilities and have a different level of requirements.
Assisted Living communities are ten or more beds and can carry different levels of care licensure. Many communities are combined with independent living and/or memory care units. Like independent living, assisted living comes with a number of amenities including:
- Social activities
- Meals and snacks
- Housekeeping and assistance with laundry
However, they also come with various levels of care and assistance with ADL's (activities of daily living). Some of these services are:
- Assistance available for any activity of daily living
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Escort and transfer assistance
- Medication management
- 24-hour support services
- Emergency call system
Let's discuss your options together.
What kind of senior living is right for you? Different options provide different levels of service, care & independence.
Rachelle is so friendly and kind , her professional attitude and knowledge make families very comfortable , she is trustworthy and genuine .